blacklistd

Hello,

   Two questions regarding blacklistd[.conf]:

   1) Is it possible to block the host, not specifically the service?
I.e. if host A.B.C.D keeps in trying to dictionary attack ssh, is it
possible to block A.B.C.D not limited to port 22?

   2) When I try to set the block duration to 30d in blacklistd.conf, it
only seems to block 5-6 days.  A visual inspection of getsecs() in
conf.c doesn't yield an obvious explicit limitation.  Should 30d work,
or is there a limit imposed elsewhere?

--
Kind regards,
Jan Danielsson