bozohttpd support for SNI

Hello!

Does bozohttpd in NetBSD (7 or current) support SNI (Server Name
Identification) such that multiple SSL sites can be served from one
HTTPS server?  If not, what is NetBSD's position on the feature: is it
"we're open to accepting a quality patch," or is it more "we'd rather
not add the feature; it's better to just use separate server instances
on separate IP addresses; we're trying to keep with bozohttpd's main
feature as stated on its website which is 'the lack of features,
reducing the code size and improving verifiability'"?

Thanks!

Lewis