Re: Good 4-port network adapters

Well, I've had good success with the SYBA dual/quad cards on Linux. I run
them extensively for bonding in a cluster at school, and they seem to have
good throughput. The selling point for me was the Realtek 8111 chipset,
which meant I should be able to use NetBSD in addition to Linux ( was going
to use NetBSD for a gateway, but this idea was scrapped ). This combined
with an inexpensive price-point (under $100) might make it a good fit for
you.

SYBA 4-Port on Newegg Canada:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833328039

Hope this points you in the right direction.