Re: Proxy server, mode intercept on NetBSD 7.0.1

If NPF is the most-supported solution, then I'd like to use it, but it
still seems to lack the richness of ipfilter's feature set.  For
example, I don't see any ALTQ in there.  In any case, it doesn't really
matter.  If pf and ipfilter are intentionally being set aside or have
known no-fix bugs, they should be removed from the system or at least
discouraged.

FWIW, I don't think my standards are higher than Darren Reed's:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-net/2011/11/23/msg002974.html
he's talking about NPF in -CURRENT there.  I'm using ipfilter in STABLE

-d