No network on new machine (Intel NUC)

Hi!

So I bought this new Intel NUC, and I installed NetBSD 7.99.32 on it. However, I have been unable to get networking to work at all.

- The machine has an ethernet device (8086:15b7), which is an I219-LM. AFAICS, there is a non-working, commented out driver in the current kernel sources.

- The WLAN is an Intel Wireless 8260 (8086:24f3). It shows up as „not configured“; OpenBSD has support for it in the iwm(4) driver. Would it be hard to port that?

- My Apple Thunderbolt Ethernet adapter is not recognized at all, probably because of missing support for Thunderbolt.

- I have two USB Ethernet adapters that show up as „axe0 at uhub0“ and „ukphy0 at axe0 phy 1“. However, the console becomes unresponsive when running dhcpcd with either of them, and the DHCP client eventually times out. During that time, I see „PHY read failure“ kernel messages. Unplugging the device at that point crashes the Kernel. Note that the device is behind an xHCI (USB 3.0 host controller), so maybe that’s the reason for its flakiness.

Any ideas?