Re: NPF single NIC & NAT

Gary Duzan <gary <at> duzan.org> writes:

>    I can't speak to the NPF issue, but you could try using a vlan interface
> between your servers as a workaround.

Thanks for the tip - I had earlier tried faking a second interface with a
bridge and tap interface, and adding a 10.x.x.x network on that nic. On my
linux box I aliased a 10.x.x.x address on it's nic, but still this didn't work.

Since I see someone else got vlans working, I think I'll give this a go.