boot stuck at loading /var/db/entropy-file

I have got 7.0.1-amd64 installed in our Sun Fire X4540. Now it's just stuck at "Loading /var/db/entropy-file" during boot.

The X4540 has a compact flash card which is used to install the OS onto, so all of the hard disks may be used for other things. The X4540 guide recommends to move /var and swap onto the hard disks after installation, in order to prevent degradation of the CF card, which I was planning to do after the system booted and I configured a RAID. Is NetBSD having an issue because /var is on the CF card still?