Re: dhclient fails for iwn0 when no security

> I've stayed at this same motel location every year for the last several
> years and it has always worked until this year.  The desk clerk claimed
> there have been no changes to their system, but indicated that some
> clients using laptops "just can't connect" (and implied that smartphone
> users do not have any problem)."

This might be a case of a network using 40MHz wide channel. I have
personally experienced the same. it's faster for 802.11n, but it drops
legacy support for 802.11b/g, which uses 20MHz wide channels.

Unfortunately, we do not yet have 802.11n support.

I may work on it eventually.