Re: slightly OT hardware question

On 05/25/16 15:50, Timo Buhrmester wrote:
2 or more working RJ45 ports
[...]
Banana-Pi R1 (5 ports
Huh?  The Banana-Pi has one Ethernet port.  Where did you get the 5 from?

NetBSD networking doesn't work there last I heard
I'm running a wifi access point on a Banana Pi using NetBSD (-current,
but 7-stable worked too, IIRC).

The BPi-R1 (I *think* that's the right full name) has 5 RJ45 ports, 1 GBE wired normally, the other 4 somehow wired through the USB controller.

http://www.banana-pi.org/r1.html

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."