NetBSD 7, i386, firefox with flash plugin?

I was running NetBSD7 amd64 till my disk crashed recently and I switched
over to NetBSD 7.0 i386.

On amd64 I don't recollect my firefox version and flash plugin version but
it was all working fine.

I did not find firefox in pkgin while www/firefox is not compiling.

So compiled www/firefox45

Installed multimedia/adobe-flash-plugin11

But flash videos aren't working in firefox.

Any suggestions on how to get them work again?

Mayuresh.