Re: HP 620 - first install and where is my wireless?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 2:53 AM, Riccardo Mottola
<riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:
> However, what bothers mee is that I have no wireless itnerface device shown
> by ifconfig, nor do I see in dmesg something related. It should be a Ralink
> device.

For this reason I carry a USB wifi dongle around with me literally in
my pocket. I have a urtwn device which is supported by NetBSD pretty
well.

I'm all for getting hardware supported but sometimes you need another
alternative...

Andy