Re: Prevent firefox from making noise

If nothing else, it may be worth experimenting with the variables
under "about:config".

As for build problems, I've usually been able to build it under i386
and amd64 recently.  (And I've been constrained to do that, because
I'd rather use OSS instead of Pulse.)  The most recent build didn't
work for me out of the box, but it turned out to be a straigtforward
to fix.

--
Roy Bixler <rcbixler%nyx.net@localhost>
"The fundamental principle of science, the definition almost, is this: the