Re: OSS audio results in noise (when playing bass-heavy music)

> I can't control the mixer levels in NetBSD. I don't even have
> 'outputs.master' in mixerctl, probably because I use Intel HD audio.
I'm currently investigating an unrelated sound issue and found that
'inputs.dac' controls my master output volume, maybe the mapping between
mixerctl knobs and what they control is messed up for you too.

FWIW my audio hardware is (from dmesg):