Re: NPF - npfctl_config_send: Invalid argument

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 15:01:11 +0000
coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
> I don't use a packet filter normally, so I had to make minimal changes
> and insert mock entries to the lists. Perhaps the problem is in the
> list files.

They are just files with one IP address or block per line.  Not even
any comments.

> There are example files in /usr/share/examples/npf, maybe a comparison
> against them will help.

I based it on them.

> I wonder about the use of eth0 (in 'group "eth0" on $ext_if') when
> your network interfaces are named bge0, bge1.
> The examples uses group "external", instead, as well.

Sure but those are just names, right?  I should be able to call it
"aardvark" if I want.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost