Prepping for Linux emulation

I am preparing to setup to run some inhouse code which I want to compile under linux to run under 64-bit emulation under NetBSD 6.1.5 on an AMD 8-core C32 server. I will be using the AMD compiler for Suse running on a Virtualbox VM on a FreeBSD 9.3R host. I have the NetBSD 6.1.5 linux compatibility packages for Suse 12.1: suse_base-12.1nb6, suse_glx-12.1nb1, suse_libdrm-12.1, suse_openmotif-12.1, suse_x11-12.1, as well as suse_compat-10.0nb3. I installed these a while ago, & I *think* the last was installed by pkgin automatically, but I'm not sure about that. I am preparing to download Suse ISO's to setup the VM under FreeBSD. I can go get Suse 12.1, 12.2, or 12.3. Is there any preference for which to use for the VM for max compatibility w/ NetBSD's emulation ? TIA & have a good one.

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                           -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.