Re: ssh-copy-id scriptae non grata?

tr%vispaul.me@localhost writes:

> I used to have a package in my local pkgsrc repo[1] that pulled the
> script out of openssh-portable.
> I asked about this a while back on tech-pkg[2] but never got any
> feedback.  I haven't used it in a while
> so I forgot about it but I agree it might be nice to have.

Putting openssh contrib stuff in base is perhaps controversial (after
all, upstream recommends that it not be installed by default), and
pkgsrc avoids that issue.

If you want to see a package, the easiest path is to make one in
pkgsrc-wip.  Then even if no one imports it, it's usable from there, by
you, and by everyone else.
  http://pkgsrc.org/wip/