Re: DRM issues with Xorg and intel

Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Hi,

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
    I have seen some issues with netbsd-7 and intel drm. I have opened
a PR a long time ago without any answer. In my case, when DPMS blanks
screen, CPU receives interrupt flood (40k by second if I remember).

I don't see an interrapt flood (do you see it in the console).

No. I only see when screen is blanking a cpu totally busy. There is a command to investigate ant I have seen that cpu stalled due to an interrupt flood.

But more
than once I notice the laptop freeze. Actually.. starve, for a little
there is disk activity, the mouse may update once after a couple of
minutes and then freeze totoally, not even the power button or a remote
shell are active.
The Network card continues to blink though.
Perhaps this happens due to interrupt flood?

	Maybe. In my case, it remains seven other CPU's...

	Regards,

	JKB