Re: Last version of of citrix Client core dumps (Was Re: How to run Microsoft Internet Explorer on NetBSD?)

In article <20160226154046.GA1185%quark.internal.precedence.co.uk@localhost>,
Patrick Welche  <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> wrote:
>On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 02:30:21PM +0100, Stephan wrote:
>> The assembly looks like junk and considering the adresses, you have
>> tried to disassemble some memory on the stack. Is this a 64-bit wfica
>> binary?

I commented out the x86_64 restriction and it runs on amd64/current.
At least it brings up a window saying it needs me to specify application
servers which I don't have any...

christos