Aw: Re: ext2fs mount issue maybe just a temporary problem

Swift Griggs <swiftgriggs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, since I also use ext2fs somewhat often, did you
> create the file system with NetBSD or with Linux? I've noticed a lot more
> problems when I create the file system under Linux.

I always created them on Linux since I did expect fewer problems then.  Actually I never had problems beside severe performance issues.  But this may now have changed significantly because of disabling the atime update.

But thanks for the tip, I'll create them on NetBSD next time.  Maybe this also improves performance.

--Carsten