Re: vxlan and/or otv users out there?

Le 2016-02-12 10:27, Fredrik Pettai a écrit :
Then you say “implemented", are you referring to “coded an
implementation of VXLAN” or “installed something that knows VXLAN and
put it in production” ?

The latter. We did not write nor use it right now, just taking a look.

I’ve done the latter, and it works very well. It solved the same
problem your $DAYJOB wants to solve for us.
Instead of trying to stretch a LAG in-between the different locations
(the old solution, we now use a VXLAN tunnel in-between “leaf"
switches at the the different locations. We use eBGP in-between “leaf"
<> “spine” switches/routers.

Perfect, that's the kind of feedback I was looking for.

Thanks!

--
Jean-Yves Migeon