NetBSD wiki question

Folks,
I used to contribute to the wiki.netbsd.se site. I also used to source/use several articles there for various tidbits and procedures. I found the site very helpful / useful. IIRC, there was some controversy over the whole thing. This page hints at some of that:

https://wiki.netbsd.org/wiki/todo/migrate_content_from_wiki.netbsd.se/

As far as the controversy goes - I'm (mostly) indifferent. I can see both sides to both policies (open edits with liberal membership, or pre-approved content by vetted authors). So, I'm not out to participate in the debate or try to sway anyone away from the current policy/system. That's too much of a hassle and a stress I'm not game for.

Having said that, I don't like having to work with a Big Brother who trusts you so little they have to sign-off on every change (just my personal style-issue / preference). I'm not an anointed contributor nor do I have any access to wiki.netbsd.org, anyway. So, sadly, those two facts pretty much rake that option off the table.

Currently, strictly in my personal opinion, the current wiki.netbsd.org pales in comparison to what wiki.netbsd.se had (content-wise). The content is clearly manicured for style and correctness, but the volume or perhaps how germane the answer to my specific queries are is noticeably different. Again, this is just my personal opinion and experience, YMMV. No offence intended to the contributors, organizers, or sysadmin/maintainers. It's a great resource, just not what I'm looking for.

The question is, does any know of another site, similar to wiki.netbsd.se that has the following attributes:

* Use a wiki or otherwise automated CMS (wiki is what I prefer)

* It allows for post-review for edits by logged-in users rather than
  pre-review. Ie.. more trust. Ie.. like wiki.netbsd.se used to do.

* It has some chance of enduring a few years.

Is there any such beast available ? Am I all wet about the way the wiki.netbsd.org works and need to be disabused of my notions ? Thanks.

-Swift