Re: Ancient BSD's Licensing & Trademarks when porting and/or forking V7 and/ or 2.x - 4.x BSD's

Well it all honesty 3BSD was just an example that came to my head. I am actually looking at 2.11BSD mostly.
I understand the caldera licence is a bsd-style licence which correct me if I'm wrong includes 2.11BSD?
So what you are saying is i could create a fork/ continuation of the 2.11BSD under for example 2.11BSD-Prismatic?
What is the deal with licencing for example with 4.3BSD-Quasijarus have they just kept the original licence or have they been able to place their fork of 4.3BSD-Tahoe under current BSD equivalent licence?
Sounds like a stupid question but I would prefer to if possible Licence it the 3-clause BSD, as that is the license I will be using for any new code.