I can't generate a kernel crash core.

It is NetBSD 7.0 amd64

The swap size is 8 GB, and the memory of the PC is 4GB.

This the /etc/sysctl.conf file:
pc2$ grep -v '^#' /etc/sysctl.conf
ddb.onpanic?=0
kern.ipc.shmmax=160000000
vfs.generic.usermount=1
machdep.sparse_dump=1
kern.dump_on_panic=1

I have tried with:
reboot 0x100
reboot 0x104

halt|reboot -dq
etc

without sucess.

I have tried to add savecore=yes to /etc/rc.conf.

Doing a halt -dv o reboot -dqx, I can't see any message that it tries to dump.

I have tried also to do a:
sysctl -w kern.dump_on_panic=0, and it didn't work.

pc2# swapctl -l
Device      1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Priority
/dev/wd0b     8389568        0  8389568     0%    0

By the way I have seen a strange thing:

Doing a rcorder , swap1 and swap2 are execute before of savecore. I
thought that savecore that should be executed before of adding swap.

pc2# rcorder *
wdogctl
fsck_root
modules