Re: texlive xelatex not working [ Was fontconfig : .so.2 not provided by 2.11.1?]

On Sat 23 Jan 2016 at 09:51:28 +1300, Mark Davies wrote:
> I do have a script that takes a texlive package and creates a (first
> cut at a) pkgsrc package for it.  I really should clean it up and
> commit it to pkgtools.

Would it be possible to generate packages on-the-fly in such a way that
the normal build process will generate a package when needed? This might
be useful for Perl (CPAN) packages too, and Ruby has its own packaging
system too, so this could work out very productively (if it is possible
at all).

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'