Re: [netbsd-7] Critical issue with ffs+log

Thor Lancelot Simon a écrit :
On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 04:23:32PM +0100, BERTRAND Jo??l wrote:
Martin Husemann a ?crit :
	rld0 contains two disks (wd0 and wd1). Both are clean (smartctl
	doesn't return any error) and new.

Can you please provide the full dmesg?

Martin

	Of course.

Ugh, ataraid.

If you skip the first 1MB or thereabouts, do the drives have exactly
the same contents?

	I suppose you say that ataraid is not usable in production...
I will try to convert ataraid in raidframe configuration as soon as possible.

	JKB