Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 13:04:20 +0900 (JST)
From: Ryo ONODERA <ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost>
To: ball%grex.org@localhost
Cc: netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: Webcams

Hi,

I am using some USB Video class webcams with NetBSD/amd64 current.
For example,
* iBUFFALO BSW13K08H
* Logitech C300

I have many pre-USB video class webcams,
however they require USB isochronous transfer support...

From: Andy Ball <ball%grex.org@localhost>, Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:40:09 -0500 (EST)

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3