Dbus issues

Good day everyone,

I'm troubling starting X on a newly installed system.

Errors are:
 - Could not connect to ConsoleKit, no /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket
file;
 - dbus_g_connection_get_connection: assertion "gconnection" failed;‎
 - arguments to dbus_connection_send_with_reply_and_block()
were incorrect, assertion "connection! = NULL"
failed in file dbus-connection.o line 3543.

I guess it is the same error.

I searched but found such errors mostly on Arch Linux,
and one in OpenBSD on daemonforums. From there
I put some stuff inside .dbus/session.conf‎ (allow own, allow
user) and a long dbus command inside .xinitrc (regarding dbus-launch),
but that doesn't help.

I don't have dbus in rc.d. Reinstalling dbus also doesn't help.
System - NetBSD 7.0. I am trying to get GNOME2 working.

Thanks,

Mitt