Re: isapnp(4) - how does it work on non-PnP machines?

Am 16.11.2015 um 17:11 schrieb Christos Zoulas:
Can I also specify resources *not* to use somehow, like for devices
not supported by a driver?

I don't think so. I never added this feature.

Can you give pointers on how such a facility could/should look like to pass this info to the kernel (best practice, similar code)?

Would it be an idea in the meantime to hack up a fake/dummy driver to occupy the resources in question, but do nothing else? Or just take it in the kernel config file somehow?