RE: How to allow root telnet to a NetBSD 6.1.5 box

Mike Pumford (mpumford%mudcovered.org.uk@localhost) writes...

>Wow is he living in the past. Windows doesn't have a telnet client
>either in recent versions and quite frankly I'd rather download PuTTY
>anyway. ;)
>

>Mike

Actually, a telnet client is available in newer versions of Windows as a feature that can be enabled via the "Programs and Features" control panel.  It is not enabled, by default.  But I prefer PuTTY, as well.

Cheers,
(Another) Mike