Please recommend office package on NetBSD

I am using NetBSD 7.0 i386.

I do not create documents using office software, but have no control over
people sending those to me. So need a minimal reader for open/MS office
files.

Am trying to build misc/libreoffice and somewhere gave up due to
dependencies. (I mean why do I need postgresql for above simple purpose)?

May be there are other users who face above situation and the frustration.
So curious how they work around this.

Besides trying to compile, I also tried pkgin, though looks like binary
repo doesn't have it.

Tried libreoffice4-bin, though looks like it's too big a package.

Are there ways, such as increasing more options to cut down functionality
in libreoffice?

Alternatively is there any other package that will be light and quick to
install and serve above limited purpose?

Mayuresh