Re: Crash and reboot during pkgsrc update

I wonder if this can be somehow related to *not* installing pulseaudio and avahi,
which I marked as CHECk_AVAHI=no and CHECK_PULSEADUIO=no in pkg_install.conf.

Just curious.

Have a good day,

          Mitt

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:00 PM, Mitt Green <mitt_green%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:
>>> Strange, I thought if there are any hardware problems, they would be
there from the very beginning;
I installed 7.0 almost immediately after it had been released, it's
about ten days now.

But there were no problems with anything like sound, graphics, overall
performance,
installing software, updating pkgsrc via CVS... and
so on.

There are no error messages that I could send really, only a warning on
GPU during boot.

         Mitt