Re: Raspberry Pi 2, nfs mount hangs after some time

* Robert Elz (kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost) wrote:
> Issue, yes, NetBSD's nfs client has been buggy approximately forever
> (I used to see that problem back in 1.3 days (ie: ~ 20 years ago), and
> have never seen anything that could even remotely be considered a fix being
> committed.)
>
> NFS server on NetBSD is just fine, and
> perfectly safe to use, it is just the client that tends to hang.

Please you be specific or kindly give some examples.
I have been using NFS client on NetBSD for a while without issues.
(NFS server on OS-X)

--
Pongthep Kulkrisada

"UNIX is basically a simple operating system,
but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."
-- Dennis M. Ritchie