upgrade to 7.0 halted

Hello,
        I have a Dell D610 Latitude running as of today NetBSD-6.1.4.  IS
        tried on the announcement to upgrade to 7.0, but I ran into some
        problems with software needed to do legal research.
        Firefox-41.0.1 built, after 41 failed, but for legal reasons,
        that was not a sufficient result.  I needed the functionality of
        firefox36, with formatting, javascript, and the rest. xombrero
        was not working well enough, and there are other less well-known
        options which I failed as admin to get running.

        I have an argument that to search and destroy data was a First
        under the Fourth Amendment to extending the protections of
        Marcus v. Search Warrant and Stanford v. to computers and
        the Internet (balanced against 18 USC 1512 and citing Reno
        v. ACLU as computers being adjunct to thought, Palko
        v. Connecticut, Citizens United v. FEC (2010)) . I have been facing
        such a search and destroy mission on behalf of the local police
        force.  As of today, Oct 15, the warrants of the police in
        trying for judges favorable to their position have been quashed.

        I needed to get the research done, and so, the advancement of
        the software got sidetracked.  I wanted to explain my lack of
        contribution to the software goals, by reference to my need for
        rights legal action, and not due to my inability to submit bug
        reports.  I designed the setup to make the $HOME account
        separate from system upgrades, and this has appeared to be
        successful.  Even downgrading to 6.1.4 has been
        successful. apart from userland software.  I am now in the
        process of completing a downgrade to NetBSD-6.1.4.  TeX LaTeX et
        amici are in process, and firefox36 which works well for
        http://www.justia.com/  works.  I have nohup.out files for
        fireox36 if they are wanted. I wanted to thank people for their
        efforts and provide useful information.

        Sincerely,
        John R. Towler (lest there be another posing as me)
        jtowler%soncom.com@localhost