Re: Gigabyte GX-BXBT-1900

> Martin Husemann wrote:
>>> No joy.  Still doesn't hang.  Still doesn't accept keyboard input.
>>> Still doesn't find root device.
>>
>> Does ukbd attach as console now?
>
> I can't see the entire boot on the screen, but it seems like the only
> USB-related line I see reads:
>
> vendor 0x8086 product 0x0f35 (USB serial bus, xHCI, revision 0x0e) at
> pci0 dev 20 function 0 not configured

One thing you can try if you can build a new release and boot
media for yourself is to reenable the experimental (and reported
to cause problems for others) xhci driver, i.e.

xhci*   at pci? dev ? function ?        # eXtensible Host Controller
                                        # xhci is at best experimental

and possibly (but not necessarily...)

usb*  at xhci?

On some machines I have, 7.0 doesn't probe USB devices hanging on
ehci USB controllers unless xhci* is in the mix.  This is PR
50023.  In my case 6.1.3 boot media worked, so your problem may
be a different one.

Regards,

- Håvard