Re: installing rsync

On 7/24/15 9:29 AM, David Lord wrote:
> I'm building from 2015Q2 source on i386. Distfiles has
> rsync-3.1.1.tar.gz whilst packages has rsync-3.1.1nb1.tgz.  Maybe you
> just need to wait and try again in a day or two.

I wouldn't think so because pkgin gets its repository information from
the repository's pkg_summary archive, so I would expect that to be in
sync with whatever is actually in the repository.

However, if William has more than one repository configured in
repositories.conf, then I don't know what the behavior is.

William, you could also try a "pkgin update" to ensure you have the
latest information on available packages.

Regards,

Lewis