clang++, llvm libc++ and NetBSD

I would like to use clang++ to build some software on NetBSD.  I understand that I can build the entire NetBSD system with clang and have it installed in the process.  (Does that process also install the llvm libc++?)  However, I have an existing system with the native gcc toolchain that I need to add this to.  I have installed clang from pkgsrc, which will compile trivial programs successfully.  However, I need a proper libc++ to go with it for more complicated software.  The naive approach of using -I to point to the gcc4.8 libc++ (also installed from pkgsrc) results in compilation errors, apparently because the gcc4.8 libc++ is not fully compatible with clang.

I have also tried to install the llvm libc++, but am not having any success following the instructions on the web (http://libcxxabi.llvm.org/). I have also tried variations on the recommendations here: https://solarianprogrammer.com/2013/01/17/building-clang-libcpp-ubuntu-linux/.  So far, this has not succeeded.

Does anyone have experience getting a clang-compatible libc++ installed on NetBSD?  I would appreciate help.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Brook