Re: dhcpcd / IPv6 question

Paul Goyette <paul%vps1.whooppee.com@localhost> writes:

> OK, then off to plan B - let's see if I can get a tunnel broker to
> work with my dynamic IP address.  (Fixed/Static IP not available here
> in the Philippines for residential service, as far as I can tell.)
> (If that doesn't work, I'll just disable IPv6...)
>
> Anyone got suggestions for a simple tunnel set-up?

Two tunnel providers that come to mind are he.net (which I hear good
things about but have not used) and sixxs.net.

I have tunnels from
sixxs, and aside from occasional POP issues they have been pretty
reliable.  One can have a tunnel with a dynamic address and use tunnel
setup protocol to establish it; I have one like this for my notebook,
for when I'm on networks without v6.   There is net/aiccu in pkgsrc that
does the client half of this.