npf and multiple maps based on destination address

I'm trying to have npf ( on the latest netbsd 7 beta )
map address onto either an internal dmz network based on the
destination address being in a fairly large table ( several hundred entries ) or map
to the WAN address otherwise, e.g. as

map vlan200 dynamic $mesh_nattable -> 10.8.200.1 pass from $mesh_nattable to <ngroutes>
map $wan_if dynamic $wan_nattable -> $wan_if

Since there's nothing in the syntax to indicate one can do a "map final", would something
like this work and if so, which rule would get used, the first, the last, the most specific?
Since this isn't in a group, I'm not sure how or if this will work at all.

I have this working in ipfilter using a script that makes a very, very
long ipnat.conf file, but I'd like to try and use npf now so I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.

Harry Waddell