Re: pf add not working

> Huh?  Keeping state is exactly why, I believe, it was not working
> properly.  Adding "no state" was the critical change.
>
> > What if you remove "no state"?
>
> Then it will once again treat continuing connections as the same
> connection and fail to block it.

I have to rethink about this. To my knowledge, it should not.
Different sessions, right?

> The manual explains how to keep state or not.  What makes you think
> that you *must* keep state for UDP.  To my way of thinking not keeping
> state should be the default for UDP, at least for incoming connections.

I will need some time to think again. And read manuals.
For sure, I know where this might be taken for better
answer than mine: misc%openbsd.org@localhost. You don't have to
use openbsd to ask question, since you run pf. It could
be me, if you don't find the solution next day or two.
When I asked about pf on netbsd on the list, de Raadt
wished me all the best, due to old pd version.
Frankly I need more time if I could make it more simple
to load rules. Becomes interesting. Best regards

                             Zoran