pf works on rpi

To report back how it went with raspberry pi, current
and loading modules.
First, I made rc.d file to check out if loading modules
might work. And it did. With loaded pf module, I parsed
pf.conf using safe net (sleep 400; pfctl -d). Since I
was pleased with output, I used pf=YES in rc.conf and
got pf up and ready to serve.
This a bit complicated method is for a reason I was not
quite sure about old pf syntax, just as I'm not if npf
rules would be correct.
Thanks all for help and best regards

                          Zoran