Re: pf and rpi

On Sat, Oct 04, 2014 at 05:03:41AM +0200, Zoran Kolic wrote:

> I'm afraid it does not work like that. Last win is firewall's
> internal. Having not used npf ever, I might say that "final"
> word makes it stop further checking.
> At the moment I stranded myself on securelevel. For some reason
> I just cannot change it to -1. Not in rc.conf, nor sysctl.conf.

There is no way to change the security level to -1 except by building a
kernel with options INSECURE.  Why are you trying to change the security
level to -1?  If you want to load a kernel module, you need simply to do
so before the system is running at securelevel 1 during the boot process.

The npf startup scripts should do this for you.