Re: NetBSD reference card (again!)

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:32:37AM +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 04:05:08PM +0200, Leonardo Taccari wrote:
> > Hello to the entire NetBSD community!
> > I'm happy to announce that I've revived the NetBSD reference card
> > (I wrote it in 2008).
> >
> > After thinking a bit about it I saw that six years ago I did two big
> > mistakes:
> >  0. The source code of the NetBSD reference card was not easily
> >     available through a RCS (but only via HTTP)... This discouraged a
> >     lot contribution.
> >  1. I didn't discussed with all interesting users and developers for the
> >     topics that should be part of the NetBSD reference card (IMO it
> >     should be useful for everyone).
> >
> > I've updated it and now is finally available in this git repository:
> >
> >  https://github.com/iamleot/netbsd-refcard
> >
> > It uses print/tex-leaflet and also (optionally) print/latex-mk in order
> > to ease the generation of the PDF.
>
> Oh. Um is there an actual downloadable PDF some where?
>
> Hang on ...
>
> https://github.com/iamleot/netbsd-refcard/blob/master/netbsd-refcard.pdf
>
> Ahh! Thanks. Lucky I didn't ask without looking first. :)

OOps spoke too soon!

% mupdf netbsd-refcard.pdf
error: cannot recognize version marker
warning: trying to repair broken xref
error: cannot find page tree
mupdf: warning: Cannot load page
mupdf: discarded changes to document

So it is not a valid pdf file?

*groan*

tal% file netbsd-refcard.pdf
netbsd-refcard.pdf: HTML document, UTF-8 Unicode text, with very long lines

:(

oppressing." --- Malcolm X