ixg(4) performances

Hello

I experiment 10 GE link with ixb(4), but the result is really weak: The
two machines have a direct link through a SFTP+ câble, and copying a file
over NFS I get a throughput of 1.8 Mb/s, which is less than 2% of the
link capacity. Any idea of where to look for imrovement?

Here is dmesg output for the boards:
ixg0 at pci5 dev 0 function 0: Intel(R) PRO/10GbE PCI-Express Network Driver,
Version - 2.3.10
ixg0: clearing prefetchable bit
ixg0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 18
ixg0: PCI Express Bus: Speed 2.5Gb/s Width x8
ixg1 at pci5 dev 0 function 1: Intel(R) PRO/10GbE PCI-Express Network Driver,
Version - 2.3.10
ixg1: clearing prefetchable bit
ixg1: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 19
ixg1: PCI Express Bus: Speed 2.5Gb/s Width x8

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost