cgd > 2T

I set up a cgd with:

# gpt show cgd1
       start        size  index  contents
           0           1         PMBR
           1           1         Pri GPT header
           2          32         Pri GPT table
          34          30
          64  5860553790      1  GPT part - NetBSD FFSv1/FFSv2
  5860553854          32         Sec GPT table
  5860553886           1         Sec GPT header

so, obviously it can't have a disklabel. The partition at offset 64 is
a valid ffs2 partition - should I expect the verification method "ffs"
to work, or not because it isn't disklabel based? (I only seem to have
success with "re-enter")

Cheers,

Patrick