Re: Qemu Access Network help

Am 23.06.2014 11:25, schrieb Robert Swindells:
> You need to add wm0 to the bridge if you want the VM to be able to
> reach the internet.

hp7900# brconfig -a
bridge0: flags=41<UP,RUNNING>
        Configuration:
                priority 32768 hellotime 2 fwddelay 15 maxage 20
                ipfilter disabled flags 0x0
        Interfaces:
                tap0 flags=3<LEARNING,DISCOVER>
                        port 4 priority 128
                wm0 flags=3<LEARNING,DISCOVER>
                        port 1 priority 128
        Address cache (max cache: 100, timeout: 1200):
                00:26:88:32:49:05 wm0 700 flags=0<>

after add i can't ping any internet site (8.8.8.8 nothing), are possible
i need to set any route?,
if run me Image i have now Qemu DHCP Addressrange 10.0.2.x

> I think you will also want to give the VM a 192.168.0.x address, do
> you have a DHCP server running on your network ? Robert Swindells

Yes DHCP Server in this case are my router. i want that this Server can
be accessable from all internal network clients.
i don't know how do configure that this VM can handle any internal
network address that are serviced from me router.

Thanks for your Answer!
Mauri