Re: something is randomly closing ssh-tunnels (was: ipfilter randomly dropping..)

On 06/23/2014 09:25 AM, Petar Bogdanovic wrote:
> But the thing is.. the server apparently
> sends a FIN.. hence the server closes the
> connection, nothing in between. And it
> does so out of the blue without any
> messages or errors.

It's still hard to say that there is nothing interfering with the
network traffic. I've seen newer firewalls gracefully terminate (not
just drop) explicit FTP connections when the client negotiates without
SSL/TLS.

If not a firewall, I'm still betting on some sort of network change.

Brandon Vincent