Re: Unable to build vim-gtk2 using clang; hack in system includes

On 12/06/14 22:56, Rhialto wrote:
> On Thu 12 Jun 2014 at 22:20:47 +0200, Jan Danielsson wrote:
>>  -c   -o uvectr32.ao uvectr32.cpp
>
> There doesn't seem to be a uvectr32.cpp file in the vim distribution?
> The only .cpp files in it are for mswindows.
> Is the error you see actually for one of vim's dependencies?

   Yeah, sorry; I forgot to mention that -- it was a dependency, but the
problem is in the system headers.  I'll get back with the exact details
later, I'm currently rebuilding everything with gcc just to get the
updated system up and running.

--
Kind Regards,
Jan