Re: intelij and clojure and cinnamon/gnome question

From: Roelof Wobben <r.wobben%home.nl@localhost>, Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014
14:43:21 +0200

> Ryo ONODERA schreef op 24-4-2014 14:36:
>> From: Roelof Wobben <r.wobben%home.nl@localhost>, Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014
>> 14:21:40 +0200 (CEST)
>>
>>> That's disappointing. Both old versions.
>> I will update devel/intellij-idea-ce to latest in this weekend.
>>

> That's good news.
> I think Gnome is not updated because there are almost no people who
> use Gnome in the BSD-world and because Gnome needs systemd.

Some gnome application requires OpenGL support.
My laptop does not get DRM2 support yet, and I cannot enable OpenGL.
If DRM2 works fine with x86-video-intel, I will update
some gnome application to latest, for example graphics/cheese etc.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3