building Linux shared libraries

Can someone guide me to a least-effort way of building Linux-format
shared libraries on NetBSD?   I have a small module that has spent all
of its life in NetBSD and win32 formats, and now I have a prospective
user who wants to run Linux.   Sure, I could just borrow a Linux
machine, but where possible I like to keep everything together, and I
suspect there must be a straightforward way.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>