Re: Making a localized, educational live-usb version of Netbsd? Possible, and is worth it?

On 6 Apr 2014 at 15:27, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:

> On April 6, 2014 1:52:29 PM EDT, Aleksej Saushev <asau%inbox.ru@localhost>
> wrote:
> >Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh%nimenees.com@localhost> writes:

> >it

> >card,
> >>
> >> How is it any different? In both cases you create a boot image
> >> that you don't change, and boot it on a machine whose existing

Hi

I must be from a different world?

My usb drives have been writeable, at least from a root
login, and I accidentally destroyed my first one. That is
a big disadvantage but not as important as being able to
just change config or update as one does with NetBSD on hdd.

David